Cyber security is a top business solution that many companies are lacking. Protecting your most valuable assets in a world where the security landscape is expanding in complexity has never been more crucial. These attacks have become devastatingly costly to businesses and their bottom lines via damage to lost revenue, lost customers, legal fees, fines, and damaged reputations. Monreal’s security portfolio provides easily managed, fully integrated, and expandable solutions that are tailored to achieve your desired business outcomes by resolving traditional problems that impede business success. Monreal provides them with a greater depth of security and functionality meanwhile reducing gaps and complexity caused by disjointed solutions. Click here to take advantage of our complimentary risk assessment today!
People work together in different ways, and they use a lot of collaboration tools: IP telephony for voice calling, web and video conferencing, voice mail, mobility, desktop sharing, instant messaging and presence, and more. Monreal’s Unified Communications (UC) business solutions deliver integration of these tools, with seamless user experiences that help people work together more effectively, anywhere, on any device. They bring real-time communication from your phone system and conferencing solutions together with messaging and chat and integrate with everyday business applications using APIs.
Network infrastructure is a category of information technology that is used to provide network services that allow devices to connect and communicate. This includes foundational networking hardware, software, services, and facilities. Monreal has a team of certified and highly experienced network infrastructure engineers. Using industry standards and accepted best practices, our solutions are carefully crafted for seamless integration and interoperation. Monreal’s business solution starts with a security- and ease-of-management-focused design aimed at reducing OpEx and unnecessary compliance-related complexity, enabling our clients to focus on their desired business outcomes.
Focus-IT Managed Services addresses day-to-day IT management needs, enabling our clients’ staff to better focus on what they do best. We provide strategic IT business solutions and, with our clients’ industry expertise, collectively deliver desired business outcomes. Focus-IT Managed Services’ broad and holistic capabilities elevate our clients to a best-practice-based IT platform, saving our clients time, money, and resources.
Unified Computing comprises: computing hardware, virtualization, SAN, NAS, switching fabric, high availability, and management software–generally all residing in the data center. Unified computing helps businesses move toward a more flexible, integrated, and virtualized environment by achieving multiple desired business outcomes that are common amongst business owners and IT leadership. There is every reason to adopt unified computing within your business, and Monreal can help you do it best.
“Cloud Technologies” encompasses cloud computing, cloud-based applications (SaaS), and cloud storage. Cloud technologies enable some of the most flexible IT business solutions, and they’re changing the way companies do business. Monreal deploys and supports world-class cloud solutions capable of supporting the needs of your business.
Business continuity planning is the process of creating systems of prevention and recovery to deal with potential threats to a company. Monreal understands the complexity, necessary investment, and anxiety associated with implementing a business continuity plan. Our goal is to equip our clients with powerful, preventative, protectionary solutions needed to keep a business running at maximum efficiency with minimum risk.
You often hear that those businesses willing to adapt to changes in technology are more likely to succeed. This is true, and for more than one reason. Technology solutions, when designed and implemented correctly, save businesses money in ways never before considered. Monreal’s Intelligent Building solutions allow you to:
- Intelligent building is where all the systems in your building are connected back to a single pane of glass
- Examples of how this technology is used
- PoE lighting (infrared and motion detectors in, say, a conference room, which could turn on an off services in that room based on a profile you set. i.e. – motion sensors to kick start HVAC (motion to initiate, thermal to verify conditions to continue heating or cooling)
- Transform building operations to save money, enhance sustainability and productivity, reducing cost and time
- Building energy management and automation systems that uncover savings and improve performance in the world’s leading commercial building portfolios
- Enable daylight harvesting – e.g. if you want your office space to be 4,500K all day long, the lights can adjust themselves (and thereby their heat output) based on how much natural light is entering the building
- Increasing productivity by influencing the body’s natural Circadian rhythm
- Achieve more with fewer resources by implementing a seamless, single point of access to your building, fire, security, and energy management solutions